31 Club, Buffalo's premier fine dining restaurant is seeking an experienced accounting professional who's looking for an exciting career in the restaurant industry. An immediate opportunity exists for a proven professional with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction.
The Office Manager/Bookkeeper will perform the day-to-day accounting functions of the restaurant. These duties will include reconciling daily cash and credit card sales, posting journal entries, preparing weekly payroll, performing month-end close and financial statement preperation, and preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual tax returns, among other duties.
- Associates Degree in Accounting at minimum, but B.S. in accounting preferred
- 2+ years experience with QuickBooks
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with point of sale terminals
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Strong communicator, written and orally
- Solid Foundation in accounting principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the restaurant industry, preferably in a fine dining setting
Job Type: Full Time
- Accounting: 2 years required
- Quick Books: 2 years required